The activities of SRUJAN landscape division range from the creation of public parks to site planning for campuses and corporate offices, from the design of residential estates to the design of civil infrastructure. They also include environmental management of large wilderness areas or reclamation of degraded landscapes such as mines or landfills.
With the increase in investment in Tourism & Recreation sector all over the world, SRUJAN helps the stakeholders, viz. the governments & the private sector in preparing policies & plans for promoting eco-tourism.
SRUJAN prepares integrated proposals that help in conserving the local culture and environment, leading to low impact on the natural and human resources.
- Design of public parks and gardens
- Landscape master plans for campuses, Resorts and corporate offices
- Theme Park, Water Parks and Ecological Park planning
- Environmental management of large wilderness areas
- Reclamation of degraded landscapes such as mines or landfills
- Eco-Tourism and Religious tourism plans for villages
- Revitalization of Heritage sites
- Planning of Agro-tourism