Township is primarily a large area with predominant residential use. It is supported with a mix of land uses like:
- Retails shopping
- Necessary commercial, amenities, services, etc.
They are marked by a higher urban density, having morphology that judiciously utilizes the potential of real estate.
Core elements involved in planning townships:
- Master planning, with appropriate orientation of buildings to reduce thermal heat gains and Natural ventilation.
- The morphology of the township is designed in such a way that it facilitates improved environmental quality.
- All Architectural services.
- The open spaces are strategically planned such that it forms a rigid system.
- Public facilities are located near landmark buildings, to create vibrant and lively spaces.
SRUJAN undertakes planning of wide variety of residential developments ranging from low density areas to high rise apartments, like town planning or land pooling schemes.
- We emphasize on safe and easily accessible public spaces within the community, like gardens, squares and pedestrian friendly streets.
- The planning of public areas with vibrant and sustainable environment.