Client: Multi-national company in partner with Irrigation Dept.
Area of project – around 1.5 acres
The water-front garden was designed as Nakshatra Van along with other tranquil landscape spaces.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
To develop the Khadakwasla edge as an Interface between Man and Nature.
- Understand the environmental context of the site.
- Understand the constants and challenges to prepare the proposal.
- To prepare a self-sustainable proposal.
- Create opportunities for citizens along with environment conservation – Living with Nature.
- To set a bench mark for environment conservation and enhancement.