Client: PMC – Urban Design Competition under Smart City Program
Srujan was in top three entries in the National Competition.
- 1.5 km stretch from Dandekar bridge to Navshya Maruti Chowk was redesigned as a Green Corridor of Pune.
- The proposal included suggesting a new public transportation system. Other aspects considered in the proposal were continuous pedestrian corridor along the road segregated from the carriageway by multi-utility zones.
Focus on efficient movement of pedestrians and vehicles.
- Pedestrian safety
- Introduction of Green Transport System – TRAM
- Environmentally Sustainable
- Creating vibrant Urban Spaces
- Flexibility in Design